For more than 40 years, Philips Forecast has offered their distinctive line of contemporary yet accessible lighting for the home. The Philips Forecast lighting collection runs the gamut of modern design, from simple and transitional to organic to modern industrial. Whatever the style of the fixture may be, attention to detail and quality ensures that it will illuminate and enhance spaces indoors or out for many years.
The Square Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Satin Nickel finish with Chrome accents
- Etched White Opal Glass with reversible Glossy Square Accent on one side
- Square wall plate
- Metal supports
- UL Listed
Number of Lights: 3, 4, 5
- 3-Light option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt Minican Halogen lamps (included)
- 4-Light option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Minican Halogen lamps (included)
- 5-Light option utilizes five 75 Watt 120 Volt Minican Halogen lamps (included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 18.25", Depth 3.75"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 25.25", Depth 3.75"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 32.25", Depth 3.75"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.