For more than 40 years, Philips Forecast has offered their distinctive line of contemporary yet accessible lighting for the home. The Philips Forecast lighting collection runs the gamut of modern design, from simple and transitional to organic to modern industrial. Whatever the style of the fixture may be, attention to detail and quality ensures that it will illuminate and enhance spaces indoors or out for many years.
The Edge Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Bent glass shade
- Satin Nickel hardware
- Wall or Ceiling mount
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
Size: 25 Inch, 37 Inch, 49 Inch
- 25 Inch option utilizes two 17 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T8 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 37 Inch option utilizes two 25 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T8 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 49 Inch option utilizes two 32 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T8 Fluorescent lamps (not included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 25 Inch Option Fixture: Height 5.13"
- 37 Inch Option Fixture: Height 5.13"
- 49 Inch Option Fixture: Height 5.13"
- 25 Inch Option Fixture: Width 25"
- 37 Inch Option Fixture: Width 37"
- 49 Inch Option Fixture: Width 49"
- 25 Inch Option Fixture: Depth 3.88"
- 37 Inch Option Fixture: Depth 3.88"
- 49 Inch Option Fixture: Depth 3.88"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.