Named after the French town in which it was founded, Baccarat glassworks was established in 1764, with a seal of approval from King Louis XV. By 1823, Baccarat was the leading crystalworks in France. These days, Baccarat retains that reputation, with their exquisite line of crystal jewelry, accessories, home decor and lighting.
The Torch Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Arik Lévy in 2009
- Finish: Shiny Nickel
- Crystal Type: Handcut
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Shade Material: Pleated taffeta
- Note: the black version has an inverted flared shade
- Includes Black, red and White tassels
- 54.6" field-cuttable suspension cable
- 5 inch Round Shiny Nickel canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In France
Color: Black, White
- One 40 Watt (380 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Cable: Length 54.6"
- Fixture: Height 24.57", Diameter 14.04"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.17"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.