Named after the French town in which it was founded, Baccarat glassworks was established in 1764, with a seal of approval from King Louis XV. By 1823, Baccarat was the leading crystalworks in France. These days, Baccarat retains that reputation, with their exquisite line of crystal jewelry, accessories, home decor and lighting.
The Torch Pendant Black is available with the following:
- Flared pleated Black taffeta shade
- Clear crystal accents
- Includes Black, Red and White tassels
- Metal supports
- Shiny Nickel finish
- Includes ceiling canopy
- 54.6" field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in France
- Designed by Arik Levy
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 24.57", Diameter 14.04"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.17"
- Cable: Length 54.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.