FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Bruck Lighting, founded in Germany in 1968, combines technologically-advanced lighting designs with innovative energy efficient light sources. The expansive lighting collection from Bruck ranges from flexible LED track lighting to hand-blown glass pendants to sleek display lighting.
The Sierra II Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Hand-Blown Artesian Glass / Wire
- Hand-crafted glass with wire mesh detail
- LED option: Dimmable from 10% - 100%
- Energy efficient and dimmable with compact fluorescent lamp
- Fluorescent option: Energy Star rated
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Fixture / 5 Year Limited LED Fixture
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Amber, Clear
Finish: Bronze, Chrome, Matte Chrome
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- Halogen Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fluorescent Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- LED Option: 15 Watt (1000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Cable Length 59":
- Canopy Height 1.75", Diameter 4.5":
- Fixture Height 11.63", Diameter 4.88":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 70.63":
Manufacturer IDs: view
110114bz/IN/MP, 110114bz/MP, 110114mc/IN/MP, 110114mc/MP
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Carondelet Mini Pendant by Sea Gull Lighting exudes luxury with its dazzling array of faceted, linear crystals. Its sleek silhouette is anchored by a circular steel canopy (available in different finishes) and is brought to life by an internal ...
The Jonah Mini Pendant by Feiss showcases a stunning dual-layered glass shade suspended from a two-toned steel socket holder, support rod, and canopy (finished in Satin Nickel and Chrome). The deceptively complex shade consists of an outer Crackled glass and ...