The Holtkoetter Opalika Decorative Flushmount has a low profile and high style. The specialty double-layered Opalika glass shade by Schott--a polished clear layer on top of White flashed opal--generates an even, shadow-free wash of light similar to natural sky lighting. Available in a variety of sizes and finishes on the decorative medallion.
Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Opalika Decorative Flushmount is available with the following:
- Schott Opalika White Opal glass shade
- Metal base
- Round ceiling canopy
- 820 lumens (each bulb)
- Color Temperature: 2900K
- UL Listed
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
Hand Brushed Old Bronze,
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 3.25", Diameter 9.5"
- Medium Fixture: Height 3.38", Diameter 12.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 3.5", Diameter 16.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...