For over 30 years, Kalco has had a devotion to superior quality through fine materials. Their facility in Las Vegas specializes in hand-forging the metalwork while the branch in the Philippines is dedicated to hand selecting the raw materials, as well as hand finishing and polishing the shell and leaf shades. This commitment to product superiority defines the company by providing only top-tier quality products. By offering a wide range of styles from contemporary and transitional to classic, Kalco Lighting will be at home in any environment.
The Tribecca Foyer Chandelier is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Hand-crafted glass
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Ceiling canopy
- 4' of chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (90)
- UL Listed
- Made In Philippines
Glass Color: Antique Filigree, Flame, Frost, Milky Way, Sunrise
Finish: Antique Copper, Tortoise Shell
Number of Lights: 3, 6, 12, 16
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option: Six 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Light Option: Twelve 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 16 Light Option: Sixteen 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Light Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 5":
- 12 Light Option Chain Length 96":
- 12 Light Option Fixture Height 60", Diameter 36", Weight 90Lbs.:
- 16 Light Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 5":
- 16 Light Option Chain Length 96":
- 16 Light Option Fixture Height 72", Diameter 48", Weight 158Lbs.:
- 3 Light Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 5":
- 3 Light Option Chain Length 48":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Height 37", Diameter 26", Weight 26Lbs.:
- 6 Light Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 5":
- 6 Light Option Chain Length 48":
- 6 Light Option Fixture Height 38", Diameter 32", Weight 43Lbs.:
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With its classic, barbed Quatrefoil profile, the Socorro 4-Light Foyer Chandelier by Sea Gull Lighting brings an undeniable rustic charm to your living space. Its open, decorative frame combines a distressed Cerused Oak finish (on the longitudinal portions and decorative ...
Taking inspiration from the cosmos, the Kichler Aleeka Foyer Chandelier mimics the gravitational pull of planets. Silver rings orbit around the center cylinder column at varying heights. The oval orbs float weightlessly above the rings, diffusing the Halogen lamps. Since ...
With exquisite metalwork and edgy, exposed lamping, the Finnegan Foyer Chandelier by Feiss brings home the charming spirit of classic lanterns. Its open, geometric silhouette consists of two overlapping New World Bronze frames that surround and support elevated Edison-style bulbs ...