Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Gladys Lounge is available with the following:
- Designed by David Salmela in 2012
- Made of Cloud White high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Milk Jug count: 238
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 5 year limited
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item: Width 20", Height 43", Depth 31.25"
- Seat: Height 14.5", Depth 16.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
SC-GL-AR, SC-GL-BL, SC-GL-CB, SC-GL-CG, SC-GL-CW, SC-GL-EG, SC-GL-LG, SC-GL-OR, SC-GL-SB, SC-GL-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Loll Designs Taavi Lounge is a sculptural low-profile lounge inspired by modern Finnish design. Designer David Salmela (or "Taavi" Salmela, in Finnish) created this simple form out of bright HDPE plastic to blend in with virtually any outdoor surroundings. ...