Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Racer Rocker is available with the following:
- Designed by Eric Pfeiffer
- Material: Recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), Stainless Steel fasteners and Brass inserts
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Designed with handles for easy portability, open storage trunk in the back, stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 288
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Leaf Green, Sky Blue
- Item: Width 22.5", Height 25.5", Depth 28.25"
- Seat: Height 12.5", Depth 18.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
RC-RR-AR, RC-RR-BL, RC-RR-CB, RC-RR-CG, RC-RR-CW, RC-RR-LG, RC-RR-SB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Bring warm glamour and retro cool to your afternoon siesta with the Innit Designs Copper Acapulco Rocker. It features the original Acapulco Chair's supportive pear-shaped vinyl seat and architectural steel frame, but adds even greater sophistication by pairing the black ...
The Innit Designs Acapulco Rocker is an even-more-comfortable adaptation of the Acapluco Chair. It features the same colorful, durable and supportive woven vinyl cord seat. But here, the architectural steel base upon which the pear-shaped seat sits culminates in a ...
The Blu Dot Jibe Outdoor Lounge Chair brings the ideal mix of strength and softness to outdoor settings. Within a substantial anodized aluminum frame sit comfy Sunbrella upholstered cushions filled with mildew-resistant poly foam. The addition of exposed nylon support ...