Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Racer Rocker is available with the following:
- Designed by Eric Pfeiffer
- Material: Recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), Stainless Steel fasteners and Brass inserts
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Designed with handles for easy portability, open storage trunk in the back, stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 288
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Leaf Green, Sky Blue
- Item: Width 22.5", Height 25.5", Depth 28.25"
- Seat: Height 12.5", Depth 18.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
RC-RR-AR, RC-RR-BL, RC-RR-CB, RC-RR-CG, RC-RR-CW, RC-RR-LG, RC-RR-SB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A cool lounger for your cool pool. The Blu Dot Skiff Outdoor Sun Lounger features panels of White Batyline mesh stretched taut across a simple, squared-off frame of White anodized aluminum. The fabric is airy, strong and resistant to mildew ...
Bring warm glamour and retro cool to your afternoon siesta with the Innit Designs Copper Acapulco Rocker. It features the original Acapulco Chair's supportive pear-shaped vinyl seat and architectural steel frame, but adds even greater sophistication by pairing the black ...