The Loll Designs 405 Chaise was named after the busiest highway in the U.S. so you could tell the truth when calling into work: "I'm stuck on The 405." It is made entirely out of recycled materials, including HDPE (mostly from milk jugs) and stainless steel fasteners. The movable backrest has five settings, exposing a convenient shelf underneath.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The 405 Chaise is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Hidden wheels at head for easy movement
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 960
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 34.25", Width 26", Length 80"
- Seat: Height 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...