Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Velvet Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
- Finish: White
- Material: Metal frame
- Shade Material: Flared Micro 2000 (80% polyester/20% cotton)
- Ponge fabric bottom diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Italy
Color: Blue with Black, Ivory with Warm White, Blue with White, Orange with Black, Brown with White, Orange with White, Red with White
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small Option: One 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Four 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Five 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy Height 7.88", Diameter 2":
- Large Option Fixture Height 35.38", Diameter 63":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 149.63":
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy Height 7.88", Diameter 2":
- Small Option Fixture Height 24.75", Diameter 39.38":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 137.75":
Manufacturer IDs: view
USVEL100E26ARBC, USVEL100E26ARNE, USVEL100E26BABW, USVEL100E26BLBC, USVEL100E26BLNE, USVEL100E26MAC, USVEL100E26RSBC, USVEL100FLEARBC, USVEL100FLEARNE, USVEL100FLEBABW, USVEL100FLEBLBC, USVEL100FLEBLNE, USVEL100FLEMABC, USVEL100FLERSBC, USVEL160E26ARBC, USVEL160E26ARNE, USVEL160E26BABW, USVEL160E26BLBC, USVEL160E26BLNE, USVEL160E26MABC, USVEL160E26RSBC, USVEL160FLEARBC, USVEL160FLEARNE, USVEL160FLEBABW, USVEL160FLEBLBC, USVEL160FLEBLNE, USVEL160FLEMABC, USVEL160FLERSBC
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A sharp look that's soft to the touch. The Lightecture Velvet Suspension 50/70 is made out of specialty Micro 2000 fabric, a poly/cotton blend that replicates the texture of velvet but has improved resistance to heat. A radial bottom diffuser ...