FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Micro Wall Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Finish: Aluminum
- Material: Stamped anodized matte aluminum shade
- J Bracket option suited for direct hardwiring to junction box
- When hardwiring to J Bracket, cord is to be shortened and plug removed by an electrician
- S Bracket option suited for cord and plug installation
- Fully-adjustable, articulated arm structure
- Shade rotates 360 degrees
- Equipped with joins and tension control knobs
- Stainless steel tension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Option: J Bracket, S Bracket
- One 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- J Bracket Option Fixture Height 29.13", Extension Adjustable From 19.31", Adjustable To 28.75":
- S Bracket Option Fixture Height 29.13", Extension Adjustable From 19.31", Adjustable To 28.75":
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.2 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The malleable arm of the Artemide Jet LED Wall Lamp optimizes task lighting with fluid flexibility and bright illumination. Composed of lathed aluminum, the smooth metallic finish is appealing for innumerable design schemes. A perfect bedside companion, the bright LED ...
Great for working spaces and bedrooms, the Luceplan BAP Wall Task Lamp is specifically designed to be used next to computer monitors, featuring specialized interchangeable color filters that change the chromatic characteristics of light so eyes don't become stressed. This ...
Inspired by the cymbals of famous drummer, Ginger Baker, the Marset Ginger LED Wall Lamp is an exceptionally slender conductor of light. The high-pressure shaping of wood and paper yields an ultra-thin shade, brilliantly amplifying the LED light outward with ...