FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The SQ-Bar LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman in 2014
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Optical Acrylic
- Rectangular White shade
- Square wall plate
- Horizontal application
- Energy Efficient
- Dimmable when used with ELV Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Medium Option: 16 Watt (1080 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Large Option: 21 Watt (1440 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Extra Large Option: 26 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Length 40", Height 4.25", Depth 3"
- Extra Large Option Plate: Width 4.25", Height 4.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Length 32", Height 4.25", Depth 3"
- Large Option Plate: Width 4.25", Height 4.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Length 24", Height 4.25", Depth 3"
- Medium Option Plate: Width 4.25", Height 4.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Length 18", Height 4.25", Depth 3"
- Small Option Plate: Width 4.25", Height 4.25"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 3.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
2420.01, 2420.13, 2421.01, 2421.13, 2422.01, 2422.13, 2423.01, 2423.13
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A luxurious display of crushed and fused glass shards that glimmer when lit, the SONNEMAN Lighting Dazzle LED Bath Bar brings a lavish feel to your bathroom environment. Made from metal, the polished metal outline surrounds a hoard of glass ...
Line up a chic bathroom decorating scheme with the Sonneman Parallel LED Bath Bar. A smooth expanse of White mitered glass is minimally embellished with square Chrome endcaps affixed with petite round supports. Its slim and sleek silhouette fits in ...
Industrially styled yet delicate, the Sonneman Chelsea Bath Bar pairs sturdy metal construction with ephemeral glass for an authentic impression. A Satin Black wall plate and brackets support Clear glass shades whose shape outlines the contours of the bulb inside. ...