Italy's AXO Light combines traditional Venetian glasswork and artisan craftwork with avant-garde lighting techniques and innovative materials. Their design philosophy is clear: use creativity and inspiration to create stunning lighting replete with value and emotion.
The Skirt 2-Tier Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
- Finish: White
- Shade Material: Fabric
- 2 TREVIRA CS fabric shades (100% polyester)
- Ponge fabric inner diffuser
- Metal frame
- White painted finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Green, White, Grey
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small Option: 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED
- Small Option: Four 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED
- Large Option: 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- Large Option: Five 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 7.88":
- Large Option Fixture Height 48.88", Diameter 59":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 165.38":
- Small Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 7.88":
- Small Option Fixture Height 39.98", Diameter 39.38":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 153.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
USSK1002E26XXBC, USSK1002E26XXGR, USSK1002E26XXVE, USSK1002FLEXXBC, USSK1002FLEXXGR, USSK1002FLEXXVE, USSK1502E26XXBC, USSK1502E26XXGR, USSK1502E26XXVE, USSK1502FLEXXBC, USSK1502FLEXXGR, USSK1502FLEXXVE
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Leucos Lighting Rondelle Suspension adds design pizazz to contemporary interiors while creating inviting illumination for quiet moments or lively social gatherings. The Rondelle Suspension features polycarbonate disks, metal body and Polished Chrome finish. Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos ...
A brilliant disarray of form, in which one continuous thin sheet of laser-cut aluminum is used to create a unique fluttering downward spiral. Designed by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutella, the Artemide Pirce Suspension creates an intricate interplay of shadow and light. ...
Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert, the Artemide Logico Single Suspension enlivens an interior space with a burst of bright illumination and soft, fluid folds of glass. The shade is hand-blown and molded into its distinctive, drape-like form. ...