FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Rook Coastal Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Hand forged aluminum
- Shade Material: Hand blown glass
- A coastal finish is required for warranty eligibility for outdoor installations within 20 miles of the coast
- UL Listed Wet
- Marine Grade
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited when installed in residential setting
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Pearl, Stone
Finish: Coastal Bronze, Coastal Burnished Steel, Coastal Dark Smoke, Coastal Mahogany
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: One 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Backplate Width 6.5", Height 25.9":
- Large Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 25.9", Depth 6.4":
- Medium Option Backplate Width 4.8", Height 19.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 4.8", Height 19.5", Depth 5":
- Small Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 14":
- Small Option Fixture Width 4.5", Height 14", Depth 3.7":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The clean lines and East-meets-West sensibility of the Access Lighting Zen Marine Grade Outdoor Vertical Wall Sconce sets the tone for balance and serenity, even before entering your home. Composed of a vertical linear metal frame and a frosted Glass ...
The Access Lighting Bermuda Outdoor Ribbed Bulkhead Wall Sconce has a contemporary nautical aesthetic with interesting detail. Rows of aluminum banding give the piece engaging texture and depth to this simple fixture. The glass diffuser features subtle horizontal banding as ...
Optimized to withstand the elements, the Bover Garota 01 Outdoor LED Sconce fully protects a bright light source with a woven synthetic shade and polyethylene diffuser. The material is hand-wrapped with a dominant vertical pattern, resembling a wicker shade that ...