FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Raimond LED Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Raimond Puts in 2007
- Material: Stainless Steel with PMMA
- LED terminals join the stainless steel frame
- Transparent field-cuttable suspension cable
- Round White steel canopy
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- Form inspired by the principle of "tensional integrity and floating compression"
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Netherlands
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: 16 Watt (329 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 71 Color Temp: 2700K
- Medium Option: 30 Watt (644 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 71 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: 50 Watt (790 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 71 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cord Length 157.21":
- Large Option Fixture Height 35", Diameter 35":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 192.21":
- Medium Option Cord Length 157.21":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 24", Diameter 24":
- Medium Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 181.21":
- Small Option Cord Length 157.21":
- Small Option Fixture Height 16.9", Diameter 16.9":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 174.11":
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ULMOLLEDR43A, ULMOLLEDR61A, ULMOLLEDR89A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Recreate the starry night with the uniquely mathematical Moooi Raimond Zafu LED Suspension. Its spring-steel frame is constructed in such a way that the electrical current actually travels through the fixture's inner and outer spheres. The LED terminals connect these ...
Inspired by the principle of "tensional integrity" and "floating compression," the Moooi Raimond Tensegrity LED Floor Lamp acutely translates complex mathematics to the realm of beautiful and functional objects. The spherical floor lamp is a precise construction of layered stainless ...