Fine Art Lamps, an award-winning lighting company headquartered in Miami, Florida, offers superb-quality lighting fixtures that are designed and manufactured in the USA using time-honored craftsman techniques.
The Monceau Round Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Browning in 2015
- Material: Emerald Cut Crystal Glass shades with hand-machined metal structure
- Each crystal shade is hand-polished
- Downrod lengths are field-adjustable
- 16 light option comes with 4 stem/downrods
- Comes with One 72.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Soft Gold Leaf, Silver Leaf, Patinated Bronze
Number of Lights: 6, 12, 16
- 6 Light Option: Six 40 Watt (350 Lumens) 130 Volt E17 Intermediate Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 12 Light Option: Twelve 40 Watt (350 Lumens) 130 Volt E17 Intermediate Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- 16 Light Option: Sixteen 40 Watt (350 Lumens) 130 Volt E17 Intermediate Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Light Option Canopy Diameter 7":
- 12 Light Option Fixture Width 52.5", Height 14.25":
- 12 Light Option Shade Length 5.5", Width 5.5", Height 8":
- 16 Light Option Fixture Width 66.5", Height 66.5":
- 16 Light Option Shade Length 5.5", Width 5.5", Height 8":
- 6 Light Option Canopy Diameter 7":
- 6 Light Option Fixture Width 33", Height 14.25":
- 6 Light Option Shade Length 5.5", Width 5.5", Height 8":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
An exquisite marriage of classical styling and contemporary lighting. The Lacey Grand Chandelier by Kichler showcases an intricate, traditional frame that accommodates 3 separate tiers of dual-layered glass shades. The shades consist of a Light Umber Translucent outer layer and ...
The Currey & Company Nottaway Chandelier blends the ideas of traditional with minimalism. Gently curved rods extend from the center, ending on exposed bulbs that reference candlelight. The multi tonal finish and subtle adornments elevate the piece, making this fixture ...
Reminiscent of the stacked box configurations of Frank Lloyd Wright's elaborate Taliesen light structures, the Fine Art Lamps Black + White Chandelier is an asymmetrical assemblage of suspended skyboxes. A considerately constructed mix of vertical and horizontal linearity, the shades ...