FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Lighthouse Wall Lantern is available with the following:
- Cylindrical White glass shade
- Aluminum frame and base
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
Finish: Brushed Steel, Burnished Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included). Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included). Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11", Width 4.5", Depth 6.25"
- Small Option Plate: Height 7.5", Width 4.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 13.5", Width 7", Depth 9"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 7.5", Width 4.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 14.5", Width 9", Depth 11"
- Large Option Plate: Height 12.5", Width 7"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
OL2200BB, OL2200BS, OL2201BB, OL2201BS, OL2202BB, OL2202BS
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Feiss Lighthouse 2203 Wall Lantern guides you safely home with a warm glow and nautical-inspired style. This lantern works especially well in narrower exterior spaces, considering its half-cylinder shape and installation flush to the wall. The White glass shade ...