FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Arc Ellipse Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 5
- 2 Lights Fluorescent option utilizes two 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- 2 Lights Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights Fluorescent option utilizes three 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- 3 Lights Incandescent option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A15 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5 Lights Fluorescent option utilizes five 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- 5 Lights Incandescent option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture Width 17.1", Depth 4.9":
- 2 Lights Option Plate Width 7.3":
- 3 Lights Option Fixture Width 25.5", Depth 6.4":
- 3 Lights Option Plate Width 13.6":
- 5 Lights Option Fixture Width 41.9", Depth 6.4":
- 5 Lights Option Plate Width 20.1":
- Fixture Height 8":
- Plate Height 4.5":
- Shade Height 5.37", Width 6":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
207522-03-G182, 207522-03-H182, 207522-05-G182, 207522-05-H182, 207522-07-G182, 207522-07-H182, 207522-08-G182, 207522-08-H182, 207522-10-G182, 207522-10-H182, 207522-20-G182, 207522-20-H182, 207522F-03-G182, 207522F-03-H182, 207522F-05-G182, 207522F-05-H182, 207522F-07-G182, 207522F-07-H182, 207522F-08-G182, 207522F-08-H182, 207522F-10-G182, 207522F-10-H182, 207522F-20-G182, 207522F-20-H182, 207523-03-G182, 207523-03-H182, 207523-05-G182, 207523-05-H182, 207523-07-G182, 207523-07-H182, 207523-08-G182, 207523-08-H182, 207523-10-G182, 207523-10-H182, 207523-20-G182, 207523-20-H182, 207523F-03-G182, 207523F-03-H182, 207523F-05-G182, 207523F-05-H182, 207523F-07-G182, 207523F-07-H182, 207523F-08-G182, 207523F-08-H182, 207523F-10-G182, 207523F-10-H182, 207523F-20-G182, 207523F-20-H182, 207525-03-G182, 207525-03-H182, 207525-05-G182, 207525-05-H182, 207525-07-G182, 207525-07-H182, 207525-08-G182, 207525-08-H182, 207525-10-G182, 207525-10-H182, 207525-20-G182, 207525-20-H182, 207525F-03-G182, 207525F-03-H182, 207525F-05-G182, 207525F-05-H182, 207525F-07-G182, 207525F-07-H182, 207525F-08-G182, 207525F-08-H182, 207525F-10-G182, 207525F-10-H182, 207525F-20-G182, 207525F-20-H182
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Streamline Moderne (with a hint of midcentury design) meets contemporary chic in the Varaluz Harlowe Bath Bar. Its curved framework is hand-forged from recycled steel, giving this eco-friendly bath fixture an elegant grid pattern. Ribbed recycled glass—with a linear texture ...
A cut above dull decor, the Metropolitan Lighting Ajourer Bath Bar enlivens bathrooms with Moroccan-style pierced metalwork. Cylindrical Scavo glass shades diffuse light through prettily perforated panels, finished in French Bronze. A warm, eclectic look for transitional vanities. Metropolitan Lighting, ...