Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mega Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Shade Material: Polycarbonate fiber blend
- Adjustable flared shade, framed with aluminum
- Rotates 360 degrees
- Extruded aluminum arm with polished, anodized finish
- Polished aluminum joints and tension control knobs
- Weighted Steel base
- On-Off Switch Cord Dimmer
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Pale Grey, Parchment, Black
Size: 12 inch, 14 inch, 17 inch
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- 31 Watt (3353 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- One 150 Watt (1550 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 inch Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 44.5", Adjustable To 77.5"
- 12 inch Option Base: Diameter 13"
- 12 inch Option Fixture: Width Adjustable From 13", Adjustable To 73.25", Adjustable From 13", Adjustable To 77.5", Height Adjustable From 58.25", Adjustable To 131.5"
- 14 inch Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 44.5", Adjustable To 77.5"
- 14 inch Option Base: Diameter 13"
- 14 inch Option Fixture: Width Adjustable From 13", Adjustable To 77.5", Height Adjustable From 58.25", Adjustable To 131.5"
- 17 inch Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 44.5", Adjustable To 77.5"
- 17 inch Option Base: Diameter 13"
- 17 inch Option Fixture: Width Adjustable From 13", Adjustable To 77.5", Height Adjustable From 58.25", Adjustable To 131.5"
Ratings: Based on 13 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
TLM0101, TLM0102, TLM0104, TLM0105
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Recipient of the 1989 Compasso d'Oro award. Tolomeo features a simple. modern design with excellent engineering. shown here in the Artemide Tolomeo With Shade Floor Lamp. Perfect for contemporary living and work spaces. this floor lamp offers 4-point adjustability and ...
The Artemide Tolomeo Mini Floor Lamp creates sharp and clear task lighting in a superbly-engineered design with supreme flexibility. The Tolomeo Mini Floor Lamp was designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina. The Tolomeo design received the Compass d'oro ...