Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Super-Circular Bar Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, wood veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- 4-point star-shaped base in Satin Polished aluminium with a Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Top Material: Beech, Black Laminate, Black Linoleum, Grey Laminate, Walnut, Walnut with Aluminum, White Laminate
- Item: Height 42.5", Width 29.5", Depth 29.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
A902 Beech, A902 Black Laminate, A902 Black Linoleum, A902 Grey Laminate, A902 Walnut, A902 Walnut with Aluminum, A902 White Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.