Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Super-Circular Bar Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, wood veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- 4-point star-shaped base in Satin Polished aluminium with a Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Top Material: Beech, Black Laminate, Black Linoleum, Grey Laminate, Walnut, Walnut with Aluminum, White Laminate
- Item: Height 42.5", Width 29.5", Depth 29.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.