Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Square Bar Table is available with the following:
- Laminate or veneer top with beveled edge profile
- Laminated tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Walnut has wood edge
- 4-point star base in Satin Polished aluminum with Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1968
Top Material: Walnut, White Laminate
- Item Height 42.52", Width 31.5", Depth 31.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
A931 Beech, A931 Black Laminate, A931 Black Linoleum, A931 Grey Laminate, A931 Walnut, A931 Walnut with Aluminum, A931 White Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.