The culmination of lamination. Designer Arne Jacobsen exploited the possibilities of the lamination process to perfection in his creation of the now classic winged form of the Series 7 Chair. The Fritz Hansen Series 7 Chair - Lacquered adds even greater versatility to this versatile design. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Chair - Lacquered- Light Grey - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
- Item: Height 31.7", Width 20", Depth 20.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...