Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Chair - Lacquered- Light Grey - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
- Item: Height 31.7", Width 20", Depth 20.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LA-3107 Lacquered 120 Light Grey
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Designed by Sidse Werner in 1971, the Fritz Hansen Coat Tree looks light and fragile but is, in actuality, one of the most robust and practical coat racks out there. It features eight steel tubes that are bent to form ...
A little splash of charming contemporary design. Originally designed in 1958 by Arne Jacobsen, the Fritz Hansen Drop Chair - Upholstered has a playful personality ideal for today's modern interiors. The distinctively teardrop-shaped seat is formed out of plastic that's ...