Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Chair - Lacquered- Light Grey - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform, with no wood grain visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
- Item: Height 31.7", Width 20", Depth 20.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LA-3107 Lacquered 120 Light Grey
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The slip-casting production method for the shades for the Decode Heavy Wall Light produces natural variations in the color, as well as a unique marble-like appearance. It might seem unusual to get such a fascinating feature from concrete, but it ...
The Robert Abbey Capri 1 Pendant designed by Jonathan Adler directs downlight through the bottom of the shade while ambient light glows from within. The Capri 1 Pendant features an elongated gourd shape in Grey glass suspended from a White ...