Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Armchair - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Back, seat and armrests made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform with no wood grain visible
- Legs and arms made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Black, White
- Arm Height 27.4":
- Item Height 30.9", Width 24", Depth 20.5":
- Seat Height 18.3":
Manufacturer IDs: view
3207 Lacquered 100 White, 3207 Lacquered 120 Light Grey, 3207 Lacquered 160 Dark Grey, 3207 Lacquered 190 Black, 3207 Lacquered 420 Yellow, 3207 Lacquered 545 Orange, 3207 Lacquered 655 Red, 3207 Lacquered 760 Petrol Blue, 3207 Lacquered 935 Sage Green
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
As a modernized take on Shaker design, the Copeland Furniture Sarah Armchair displays great poise and balance. The frame is made entirely out of solid cherry hardwood, in a variety of finishes to coordinate with the chosen leather or microsuede ...