Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Armchair - Lacquered is available with the following:
- Back, seat and armrests made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and lacquered ash outer veneer
- Lacquered finish is uniform with no wood grain visible
- Legs and arms made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Orange, Petrol Blue, Red, Sage Green, White, Yellow
- Arm: Height 27.4"
- Item: Height 30.9", Width 24", Depth 20.5"
- Seat: Height 18.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.