FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Lumi - Mochi Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- White blown glass shade
- Round mount made of polyester reinforced with fiberglass
- UL Listed
- Designed by A. Saggia and V. Sommella
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small option utilizes one 20 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 20 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Extra Large option utilizes 32 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 4.69", Depth 4.31"
- Small Option Shade: Height 3.89"
- Small Option Plate: Height 0.38", Diameter 4.31"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 7.82", Depth 7.06"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 6.69"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 0.38", Diameter 4.31"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 11.82", Depth 10.44"
- Large Option Shade: Height 9.69"
- Large Option Plate: Height 0.82", Diameter 7"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Diameter 15", Depth 13.44"
- Extra Large Option Shade: Height 12.63"
- Extra Large Plate: Height 0.82", Diameter 7"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
F07G01 A 01, F07G03 A 01, F07G05 A 01, F07G07 A 01
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Fabbian Faretti Lei Recessed Light is an attractive alternative to the ordinary canned light, featuring shining 24% Lead Crystal or Stainless Steel. The look is elegant, clean and professional. Choose from several lamping options; LED option is energy efficient. ...
The Slamp Clizia Ceiling/Wall Light unites soft geometry, handcrafted detail and material innovation in a glowing cluster of interlocked squares. Manually assembled, the numerous pieces are made from the patented and recyclable material Opalflex® which resembles cut sea glass. The ...
Harness delicate moonlight with the In-Es Art Design Wash Machine 1 Wall/Ceiling Light, a polished steel structure with a full moon at its center. The small lunar orb is made from a special blend of resin and fiberglass called Nebulite®, ...