While petite in size, the Artemide Logico Micro Single Suspension makes a big impression in modern interiors. It features a hand-blown Venetian glass shade, with a satined finish and numerous folds aiding in the ethereal and layered dispersal of light. Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Logico Micro Single Suspension is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade with satined finish
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Pale Grey Matte lacquered finish
- Steel canopy with Pale Grey thermoplastic cover
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- Shade: Height 6.75", Width 7", Depth 7"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...