The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Grid Pendant is available with the following:
- Perforated steel shade with White diffuser
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Designed by Dawn Ladd and Rachel Simon
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 120"
- Shade: Height 13", Diameter 6"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.