The Terzani Frame Pendant attracts the gaze with its dynamic interplay of shadow and light. Mimicking the porous nature of coral, the Frame allows illumination to permeate through its metal leaf and borosilicate glass shade. The result is an elegant imprint of nature on display for indoor enjoyment.
Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Frame Pendant is available with the following:
- Borosilicate glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- One suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Terzani Lab
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt CA10 E12 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Small option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt CA10 E12 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt CA10 E12 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 74.8", Diameter 2.7"
- Medium Option: Height 74.8", Diameter 3.9"
- Large Option: Height 74.8", Diameter 6.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...