Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Foglio Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- White painted pressed steel body
- White powder-painted polished pressed steel wall plate
- Two nylon injection-molded lamp holder supports
- UL Listed
- Designed by Tobia Scarpa
- Two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 8.3", Width 14.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.