Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Dot Stool is available with the following:
- Shell made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer
- Colored Ash, Beech or Walnut outer veneer
- Chrome finish
- Pressure molded veneer shell
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen and Fritz Hansen, 1970
Color: Beech, Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Orange, Petrol Blue, Red, Sage Green, Walnut, White, Yellow
- Item: Height 17.3", Diameter 13.4"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.