A sleek profile for fine dining. The Fritz Hansen Circular Pedestal Base Table was designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1968 as part of the comprehensive Table Series. Its star-shaped pedestal base was designed in collaboration with Piet Hein and Bruno Mathsson. Choose from laminate, linoleum or wood veneer tops in a variety of sizes.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Circular Pedestal Base Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminated and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has wood edge
- Walnut has wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- 4 or 6-point star base in Satin Polished aluminum with Satin Chromed steel pedestal
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1968
Walnut with Aluminum,
- 47.2 In. Option: Height 28.3"
- 57.1 In. Option: Height 28.3"
- 29.5 In. Option: Height 28.3"
- 35.4 In. Option: Height 28.3"
- 29.5 In. Option: Diameter 29.5"
- 47.2 In. Option: Diameter 47.2"
- 35.4 In. Option: Diameter 35.4"
- 57.1 In. Option: Diameter 57.1"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...