FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
One of Italy’s most prestigious and prolific names in Murano glassmaking, Vistosi specializes in hand-blown glass lighting fixtures with an expertise that can be traced to the 1500s. Officially incorporated as Vetreria Vistosi in 1989 with the Moretti family, Vistosi continues to invest in new technologies and methods of production compatible with the historical craft, resulting in an extensive collection of highly decorative yet durable lighting designs.
The Bianca Flushmount is available with the following:
- Designed by Vetreria Vistosi in 1998
- Finish: White
- Base Finish: White Metal
- Material: Hand-blown Murano glass shade with metal base
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent, LED
- Small Option: 17.5 Watt 12 Volt LED Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Small Option: Two 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Two 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 17.5 Watt 12 Volt LED Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: Two 42 Watt (3200 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-4 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Width 24", Height 10":
- Small Option Fixture Width 19", Height 7":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Named after the famous mathematician, the Axo Light Euler 3-Tier Flushmount staggers three catenoid surfaces, occupying a large area with funneling volume and translucent illumination. A thin metal structure determines the curvature of the fixture, stretching a synthetic white fabric ...
The charming Jules Gold Flushmount by Fredrick Ramond provides a clean, regal aesthetic for today’s home and business. Its classic silhouette is revamped with a pronounced Etched Opal shade, a surrounding Brushed Gold patterned ring, and a centered golden finial. ...
The Quorum Cirrus Flushmount has a clean form and crisp tones well-suited to transitional interiors. It features a luminous drum of cloud-white silk with a matching acrylic bottom diffuser. This entire structure is suspended within a metal frame finished in ...