Founded in 1976 by Tim Copeland, Copeland Furniture specializes in the production of fine natural hardwood furniture. Continual evolution in Copeland Furniture designs have yielded new and exciting takes on classic Arts & Crafts, Shaker and Scandinavian bedroom, living room, office and dining room furniture. All Copeland Furniture pieces are designed and made at their manufacturing facility located on the banks of the Connecticut River in Bradford, Vermont.
The Astrid Bed with 1 Headboard Panel is available with the following:
- Made of solid cherry, walnut or maple
- Hand-applied finish and Clear top coat
- Height-adjustable headboard panel (36" or 39")
- Recommended mattress thickness of 8-12" (not included)
- Assembly Required
- Made In USA
Color: Autumn Cherry, Dark Chocolate Maple, White Maple, Black Maple, Natural Cherry, Cocoa Maple, Natural Maple, Cognac Cherry, Saddle Cherry, Slate Maple, Smoke Cherry, Walnut and Dark Chocolate Maple
Size: Queen, King, Cal King
- Queen Option Item: Width 66", Height Adjustable From 36", Adjustable To 39", Depth 87.5"
- King Option Item: Width 82", Height Adjustable From 36", Adjustable To 39", Depth 87.5"
- Cal King Option Item: Width 78", Height Adjustable From 36", Adjustable To 39", Depth 91.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
1-AST-21-01, 1-AST-21-03, 1-AST-21-11, 1-AST-21-14, 1-AST-21-21, 1-AST-21-23, 1-AST-21-33, 1-AST-21-41, 1-AST-21-43, 1-AST-21-51, 1-AST-21-53, 1-AST-21-81, 1-AST-22-01, 1-AST-22-03, 1-AST-22-11, 1-AST-22-14, 1-AST-22-21, 1-AST-22-23, 1-AST-22-33, 1-AST-22-41, 1-AST-22-43, 1-AST-22-51, 1-AST-22-53, 1-AST-22-81, 1-AST-25-01, 1-AST-25-03, 1-AST-25-11, 1-AST-25-14, 1-AST-25-21, 1-AST-25-23, 1-AST-25-33, 1-AST-25-41, 1-AST-25-43, 1-AST-25-51, 1-AST-25-53, 1-AST-25-81
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.