Founded in 1976 by Tim Copeland, Copeland Furniture specializes in the production of fine natural hardwood furniture. Continual evolution in Copeland Furniture designs have yielded new and exciting takes on classic Arts & Crafts, Shaker and Scandinavian bedroom, living room, office and dining room furniture. All Copeland Furniture pieces are designed and made at their manufacturing facility located on the banks of the Connecticut River in Bradford, Vermont.
The Astrid Bed with 1 Headboard Panel is available with the following:
- Made of solid cherry, walnut or maple
- Hand-applied finish and Clear top coat
- Height-adjustable headboard panel (36" or 39")
- Recommended mattress thickness of 8-12" (not included)
- Some assembly required
- Made in USA
Color: Autumn Cherry, Black Maple, Chestnut Maple, Cocoa Maple, Cognac Cherry, Dark Chocolate Maple, Dark Honey Maple, Natural Cherry, Natural Maple, Saddle Cherry, Slate Maple, Smoke Cherry, Walnut and Dark Chocolate Maple, White Maple, Windsor Cherry
Finish: Conventional, Water Borne
Size: Queen, King, Cal King
- Queen Option Item: Height Adjustable From 36", Adjustable To 39", Width 66", Depth 87.5"
- King Option Item: Height Adjustable From 36", Adjustable To 39", Width 82", Depth 87.5"
- Cal King Option Item: Height Adjustable From 36", Adjustable To 39", Width 78", Depth 91.5"
- Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain irregularities as well as subtle differences in stain shades are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood, and are considered hallmarks of quality.
- More about top coat options: The Conventional top coat is a clear pre-catalyzed lacquer. The Water Borne top coat is also clear, but has the added benefit of being formaldehyde-free and with low-VOC emissions. Both top coat options are equally durable, resistant to stains, moisture rings and spots, heat damage and light abrasions.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.