The Fritz Hansen Ant 3 Leg Chair - Natural Veneer celebrates the iconic Ant Chair form as well as the natural materials used to make it. The curvy seat comes in a variety of laminated wood veneers. Each veneer's distinctive natural grain and tone are balanced by the modern gleam of chromed steel legs. Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1952.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Ant 3 Leg Chair - Natural Veneer is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and outer veneer as selected
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1952
Dark Stained Oak,
- Item: Height 30.7", Width 20", Depth 18.9"
- Seat: Height 17.3"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...