Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Alabaster Rocks! Clips Square Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Shaved Alabaster Rocks Cast Into Resin
- 4 light flush mount
- Square ceiling canopy
- Can be mounted on ceiling or wall
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze, Matte Black, Polished Chrome
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, LED
- 26 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3045K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 39 Watt (3000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3045K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 65 Watt (5000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3045K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Two 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Four 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Six 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 12.5", Height 4", Depth 12.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 16.5", Height 4", Depth 16.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 24.5", Height 4", Depth 24.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
ALR-5555-CROM, ALR-5555-CROM-LED-2000, ALR-5555-DBRZ, ALR-5555-DBRZ-LED-2000, ALR-5555-MBLK, ALR-5555-MBLK-LED-2000, ALR-5555-NCKL, ALR-5555-NCKL-LED-2000, ALR-5557-CROM, ALR-5557-CROM-LED-3000, ALR-5557-DBRZ, ALR-5557-DBRZ-LED-3000, ALR-5557-MBLK, ALR-5557-MBLK-LED-3000, ALR-5557-NCKL, ALR-5557-NCKL-LED-3000, ALR-5558-CROM, ALR-5558-CROM-LED-5000, ALR-5558-DBRZ, ALR-5558-DBRZ-LED-5000, ALR-5558-MBLK, ALR-5558-MBLK-LED-5000, ALR-5558-NCKL, ALR-5558-NCKL-LED-5000
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.