FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
FLOS was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting FLOS lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Aim LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec in 2012
- Material: Varnished aluminum, photo-etched optical polycarbonate shade and thermoplastic internal reflector
- Each hardwired pendant is supplied with a canopy (does not require an additional LED driver)
- Hardwired version is dimmable with an electronic low-voltage dimmer (not included)
- Plug-in version does not include a canopy and is not dimmable
- Both versions include a ceiling hook
- Adjustable cable and shade
- Lamp can be suspended 118" from the ceiling
- Dimmable when used with Triac Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black, White, Bronze
Installation Type: Hardwired, Plug In
- Large Option: 16 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 354"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 8.3", Diameter 9.6", Weight 7.1Lbs.
Manufacturer IDs: view
FU009009, FU009030, FU009050, FU009209, FU009230, FU009250
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A seemingly simple lighting option with some fun details that utilizes modern energy efficiency. The Hubbardton Forge Disq LED Pendant features two glass diffusers, wrapped in a fabric shade. A slim downrod connects the fixture to the canopy; the fixture ...
The Rich Brilliant Willing Mori Gourd LED Pendant is a creamy lantern inspired by silk cocoons spun by the Bombyx mori moth. Solidified with a protective matte lacquer, the thin membrane is created by spray coating fine nylon threads around ...