A simple, hand-forged plate defines the shape and style of this warm, natural wall light. The Hubbardton Forge Wren Wall Sconce No. 206601 is available in several finishes and glass styles, and is offered in both incandescent and energy efficient fluorescent lamping. An ideal choice for contemporary and traditional decors, along hallways or in bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Wren Wall Sconce No. 206601 is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
Clear with Opal,
Clear with Stone,
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 6.7", Width 5.1", Depth 7.1"
- Shade: Height 4.42", Diameter 5"
- Wall Plate: Height 5", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...