The Hudson Valley Vernon Picture Light is great for lighting that large portrait or work of art. Its wall support is secured at four points and naturally draws the eye downward to enjoy the artwork. As with the Vernon Wall Sconce, the Vernon Picture Light's extension and shade angle are adjustable.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Vernon Picture Light is available with the following:
- Made of solid brass
- 96" plug-in cord
- Inline switch
- Shade angle is adjustable
- Arm extension is adjustable
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes two 25 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 25 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 25 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 5", Width 16", Extension Adjustable From 8.5", Adjustable To 11"
- Medium Fixture: Height 5", Width 24", Extension Adjustable From 8.5", Adjustable To 11"
- Large Fixture: Height 5", Width 30", Extension Adjustable From 8.5", Adjustable To 11"
- Cord: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...