First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Veli Large Pendant is available with the following:
- Opalflex shade
- Metal supports
- Dome-shaped ceiling canopy
- 59.17" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Made in Italy by Slamp
- Designed by Adriano Rachele
Color: Charcoal, Opal
- Four 20 Watt 120 Volt Coil E26 Medium Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 19.69", Diameter 23.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.86"
- Cable: Length 59.17"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.