First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Veli Large Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Adriano Rachele
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Opalflex
- Opalflex shade
- Metal supports
- Dome-shaped ceiling canopy
- 59.17" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Made in Italy by Slamp
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Charcoal, Opal
- Four 18 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 59.17"
- Fixture: Height 19.69", Diameter 23.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.86"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.