The Foscarini Tutu Wall Sconce creates dramatic highlighting above and below the shade in a design that creates the clever illusion of being held in place by a pin. The Tutu Sconce, designed by Valerio Bottin in 2000, features polished blown glass and can be mounted with the broad base at either the top or the bottom.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Tutu Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Blown Satin glass shade with White internal layer
- Lacquered metal mounting plate
- May be installed with broad base at the top or the bottom
- UL Listed
- Designed by Valerio Bottin
- Made in Italy
- Incandescent option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included), or two 9 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 7", Width 11.5", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...