The clean geometry of the Kichler Tully Bath Bar makes it an ideal fit in transitional bathrooms. The cubic shape of the Satin-Etched Cased Opal glass shades is carried through in the squares throughout the frame. Available with two, three or four lights, all of which can be installed as up or downlights.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Tully Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Satin-Etched Cased Opal glass shades
- Steel frame
- Antique Pewter finish
- Square wall plate
- Can be installed as uplights or downlights
- UL Listed for damp locations
Satin-Etched Cased Opal
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 6.5", Width 15", Depth 7"
- 3-Light Option: Height 6.5", Width 24", Depth 7"
- 4-Light Option: Height 6.5", Width 32", Depth 7"
- Wall Plate: Height 5", Width 5"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...