FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Tully Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Glass
- Satin-Etched Cased Opal shades
- Can be installed as uplights or downlights
- Square wall plate
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Pewter, Chrome
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Light Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 15", Height 6.5", Depth 6.75":
- 2 Light Option Wall Plate Width 5", Height 5":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 24", Height 6.5", Depth 6.75":
- 3 Light Option Wall Plate Width 5", Height 5":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 32", Height 6.5", Depth 6.75":
- 4 Light Option Wall Plate Width 5", Height 5":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Width 40.25", Height 6.5", Depth 6.75":
- 5 Light Option Wall Plate Width 5", Height 5":
Ratings: Based on 8 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
45150AP, 45151AP, 45152AP
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Invite the warmth of natural sunlight into the bathroom with the Kichler Berwick Bath Bar. Its glass shades gently diffuse light, creating that cozy sun-kissed feel. Paired with a soft contemporary finish, this fixture becomes a modern, welcomed host of ...
The clean, elegant Contessa LED Bath Bar by Kichler features a flat panel of Satin Etched White glass lined with unique fretwork detailing. Integrated LED light sources are positioned behind the glass, giving off a warm light that reflects beautifully ...
The Kichler Crescent View Bath Bar is a work of modern art. Its clean lines and sleek Brushed Nickel finish are contrasted by the gently curved opal-etched glass shade. Beautiful in bathrooms, foyers, kitchens, offices. Part of a larger collection ...