Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Trestle Adjustable Linear Suspension with Shade Option is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Fabric shades
- Hand-forged wrought-iron body
- Translucent powder-coated finish
- Square ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Adjustable stem
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Doeskin, Natural Linen, Eclipse, Terra
Finish: Black, Mahogany, Bronze, Natural Iron, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke
Option: Short, Standard, Long
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Short Option Canopy: Depth 5.25", Width 5.25"
- Short Option Fixture: Depth 10.5", Height 15.6", Width 54.25"
- Short Option Shade: Diameter 10.5"
- Standard Option Canopy: Depth 5.25", Width 5.25"
- Standard Option Fixture: Depth 10.5", Height 15.6", Width 54.25"
- Standard Option Shade: Diameter 10.5"
- Long Option Canopy: Depth 5.25", Width 5.25"
- Long Option Fixture: Depth 10.5", Height 15.6", Width 54.25"
- Long Option Shade: Diameter 10.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.