FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Trestle Adjustable Linear Suspension with Shade Option is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Fabric shades
- Hand-forged wrought-iron body
- Translucent powder-coated finish
- Square ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Adjustable stem
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Doeskin, Natural Linen, Terra, Eclipse
Finish: Black, Mahogany, Natural Iron, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke
Stem Length: Short, Standard, Long
- Four 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Long Option Canopy Width 5.25", Depth 5.25":
- Long Option Fixture Width 54.25", Height 15.6", Depth 10.5":
- Long Option Shade Diameter 10.5":
- Long Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 48.75", Adjustable To 75.75":
- Short Option Canopy Width 5.25", Depth 5.25":
- Short Option Fixture Width 54.25", Height 15.6", Depth 10.5":
- Short Option Shade Diameter 10.5":
- Short Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 28.25", Adjustable To 35.75":
- Standard Option Canopy Width 5.25", Depth 5.25":
- Standard Option Fixture Width 54.25", Height 15.6", Depth 10.5":
- Standard Option Shade Diameter 10.5":
- Standard Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 35.3", Adjustable To 49.8":
Manufacturer IDs: view
132200-03-386, 132200-03-387, 132200-03-389, 132200-03-390, 132200-03L-386, 132200-03L-387, 132200-03L-389, 132200-03L-390, 132200-03S-386, 132200-03S-387, 132200-03S-389, 132200-03S-390, 132200-05-386, 132200-05-387, 132200-05-389, 132200-05-390, 132200-05L-386, 132200-05L-387, 132200-05L-389, 132200-05L-390, 132200-05S-386, 132200-05S-387, 132200-05S-389, 132200-05S-390, 132200-07-386, 132200-07-387, 132200-07-389, 132200-07-390, 132200-07L-386, 132200-07L-387, 132200-07L-389, 132200-07L-390, 132200-07S-386, 132200-07S-387, 132200-07S-389, 132200-07S-390, 132200-08-386, 132200-08-387, 132200-08-389, 132200-08-390, 132200-08L-386, 132200-08L-387, 132200-08L-389, 132200-08L-390, 132200-08S-386, 132200-08S-387, 132200-08S-389, 132200-08S-390, 132200-10-386, 132200-10-387, 132200-10-389, 132200-10-390, 132200-10L-386, 132200-10L-387, 132200-10L-389, 132200-10L-390, 132200-10S-386, 132200-10S-387, 132200-10S-389, 132200-10S-390, 132200-20-386, 132200-20-387, 132200-20-389, 132200-20-390, 132200-20L-386, 132200-20L-387, 132200-20L-389, 132200-20L-390, 132200-20S-386, 132200-20S-387, 132200-20S-389, 132200-20S-390
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A sleek, timeless, versatile mini chandelier. The Minka-Lavery Raiden Linear Suspension features three downlights with Venetian Scavo glass shades and an Iron Oxide finish. This architectural-inspired piece will work nicely over dining room and kitchen tables, in entryways, stairwells and ...
Futuristic fashion meets ultra chic lighting. The Leucos 0 Sound Linear Suspension combines energy efficiency with modern design, shielding fluorescent bulbs behind durable Plexiglas and aluminum. A great look over the kitchen or dining room table.
Scientifically styled, the Sonneman Square Ring Linear Suspension offers an embellished industrial look. Clear cylinders are set into a Satin Black metal frame, each wired to the canopy with Dark Red cord. The laboratory-like impression is enhanced with the use ...