FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Tremillo Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shade
- Black finish
- Metal frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small and medium incandescent options utilize one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Extra Large incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small and medium fluorescent options utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large and Extra Large fluorescent options utilize one 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.75", Width 5.75", Depth 6.75"
- Small Option Plate: Height 5.7", Width 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14.25", Width 7", Depth 8"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 7", Width 6.7"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.25", Width 8.5", Depth 9.75"
- Large Option Plate: Height 8.4", Width 8.1"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 20.25", Width 10", Depth 11.25"
- Extra Large Option Plate: Height 9.9", Width 9.5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
49200BK, 49200BKFL, 49201BK, 49201BKFL, 49202BK, 49202BKFL, 49203BK, 49203BKFL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Authentic materials and a traditional shape lend a historic feel to the Troy Lighting Nantucket Outdoor Wall Sconce. The solid brass frame features exposed hinges and a decorative top vent designed to let heat escape the fixture. Clear Seeded glass ...
The Troy Lighting Nantucket B3761 Outdoor Wall Sconce pairs a traditional lantern shape with authentic materials. Clear Seeded glass panes surround a Frosted Chimney inner diffuser whose shape echoes the gentle curve of a hurricane glass. A solid brass frame ...
Delicate details belie the sturdy construction of the Hubbardton Forge Flora Outdoor Wall Sconce. Curving downward from the square wall plate, a stem-like arm joins an asymmetric metal cap that holds the smooth glass shade. Hand-worked aluminum tendrils crisscross for ...