Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Tremillo Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shade
- Black finish
- Metal frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small and medium incandescent options utilize one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Extra Large incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small and medium fluorescent options utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large and Extra Large fluorescent options utilize one 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.75", Width 5.75", Depth 6.75"
- Small Option Plate: Height 5.7", Width 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14.25", Width 7", Depth 8"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 7", Width 6.7"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.25", Width 8.5", Depth 9.75"
- Large Option Plate: Height 8.4", Width 8.1"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 20.25", Width 10", Depth 11.25"
- Extra Large Option Plate: Height 9.9", Width 9.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
49200BK, 49200BKFL, 49201BK, 49201BKFL, 49202BK, 49202BKFL, 49203BK, 49203BKFL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Maxim Lighting Santa Barbara VX Outdoor Wall Sconce sports a medieval makeup that makes for a perfect addition to your exteriors while it glows softly. The Santa Barbara VX Outdoor Wall Sconce features Seedy glass shade, vivex body and ...
Part of a Dark Sky compliant collection, the Hinkley Lighting Aria Outdoor Wall Sconce is an excellent option when designing with the environment in mind. Its modern look works with a number of today's updated architecture styles, and the sleek ...
Subtle, serene European styling combined with natural colors and finishes. The Hinkley Lighting Thistledown Outdoor Wall Sconce features amber linen glass and a Victorian bronze finish--a beautiful, distinctive combination. This sconce is an excellent addition to porches, patios and walkways, ...