FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Trellis Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Seedy glass
- Regency Bronze finish
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Finish: Regency Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- Small Option: 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Medium Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Large Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Extra Large Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Backplate Width 5", Height 13":
- Extra Large Option Fixture Width 13", Height 26.25", Depth 19":
- Large Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 10":
- Large Option Fixture Width 11", Height 22.25", Depth 16.5":
- Medium Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 10":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 9", Height 19.75", Depth 14.5":
- Small Option Backplate Width 4.5", Height 7":
- Small Option Fixture Width 7", Height 15.25", Depth 11.25":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hubbardton Forge Cavo Large Outdoor Wall Sconce features a glass cylinder framed in twisted cables of metal that is suggestive of an ancient scroll. The simple and clean design showcases beautiful hand blown glass completed with ball end caps ...
The Hubbardton Forge Flora Coastal Outdoor Wall Sconce features delicate foliage inspired details made with high quality sturdy materials. The opaque hand blown glass shade illuminates the space from a downward position, topped with an asymmetrical cap and gently sweeping ...
The Hubbardton Forge Tourou Coastal Outdoor Wall Sconce takes its inspiration from traditional Japanese stone lanterns that are used to line and illuminate beautiful gardens. This outdoor fixture aims to illuminate your outdoor living space with architectural lines and robust ...