FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mega Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Shade Material: Parchment or Fiber
- Flared shade
- Aluminum support
- Clear electrical cord
- Stainless steel suspension cables
- 7.13 inch Round Aluminum canopy
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Black, Pale Grey Polycarbonate Fiber, Parchment
Size: Small, Large
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- Small Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy Diameter 7":
- Large Option Fixture Height 14.12", Diameter 20.5":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.75":
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy Diameter 7":
- Small Option Fixture Height 11.43", Diameter 16.5":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.75":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Intended to evoke the natural fluidity of air rolling over a thin membrane, the Artemide Cosmic Angel Pendant features an airy thermoplastic reflector that does indeed embody rippled sculptural lightness. A pair of die-cast aluminum lighting satellites are dropped from ...
Hand-crafted brass caging and hand-formed glass give the Arroyo Craftsman Huntington Suspension a healthy portion of Arts and Crafts charm, perfect for hanging over the dining room or rustic kitchen table. With a variety of earthy finishes and unique glass ...
In contemporary spaces, the Schonbek Geometrix Refrax Eye Suspension is truly lovely to behold. Its shade has a distinctive elliptical form, and is comprised of a stunning, densely configured array of colorful Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal or SPECTRA crystal in Clear ...