Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Clip Spot (Incandescent) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Flared matte anodized aluminum shade
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Polished finish
- Rotatable and tiltable shade
- On/off switch on lampholder
- Metallic Grey lacquered steel spring action clip (1.75" max. opening)
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- UL Listed
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 9", Width 7"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.