Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Clip Spot (Incandescent) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Awards: Compasso d'Oro Premio Award (1989)
- Finish: Polished Die-Cast Aluminum
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Flared matte anodized aluminum shade
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Rotatable and tiltable shade
- On/off switch on lampholder
- Metallic Grey lacquered steel spring action clip (1.75" max. opening)
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 7", Height 9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.