Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Classic Table Lamp -Incandescent (White) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Stamped, anodized aluminum shade
- Shade rotates 360 degrees
- Fully Adjustable Extruded Aluminum articulated arm
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum joints and tension control knobs
- Stainless Steel tension cables and tension springs
- On/Off switch on lampholder
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- UL Listed
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Arm: Height Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 50"
- Upper Arm: Length 30.25"
- Base: Diameter 9"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.