FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Savoy House, headquartered in Braselton, Georgia, celebrates the uniqueness of today's decor styles by designing and manufacturing an extensive selection of high-quality ceiling fans and lighting fixtures for discerning homeowners.
The Taurus Air-Ionizing Fan D'lier is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Transitional blend of ceiling fan and chandelier
- Features an air-ioniser to reduce air irritants
- Removes smoke, molds, and fungi from air
- Reduces breathing irritation due to indoor pollutants
- Increases clean oxygen flow
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Type: Standard
- Motor Size: 104 x 114
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 2394 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 38 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 31 CFM/Watt
- Installation Type: Standard/With Downrod (for Fans only)
- Comes with One 18.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
- Six 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture Height 30", Diameter 29.5":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 48":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With the speed and strength of its Japanese namesake, the Craftmade Katana Ceiling Fan comes ready to serve with its razor-edged blade set and ultra-efficient 6-speed DC motor. Showcasing various blade lengths, the Katana Ceiling Fan creates a distinct centerpiece ...