The Hubbardton Forge Sweeping Taper Wall Sconce With Glass provides bright uplighting in a dramatic design that celebrates the beauty of simple lines and expert craftsmanship. The Sweeping Taper Wall Sconce With Glass features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown glass, and translucent finishes. The small option includes a special backplate for mounting on a 4 in. J-box (not shown).
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Sweeping Taper Wall Sconce With Glass is available with the following:
- One bell-shaped, hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One rectangle-shaped wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16-1/2 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 29", Width 4.25", Depth 7.1"
- Small Shade: Height 6.75", Overall Diameter 4.25"
- Small Wall Plate: Height 6", Width 3"
- Large Fixture: Height 39.5", Width 6", Depth 9"
- Large Shade: Height 9.5", Overall Diameter 6"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 9", Width 4.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Sweeping Taper by Hubbardton Forge