Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Swan Chair is available with the following:
- Star shaped base made of aluminum mounted on a steel pedestal with Black-Grey synthetic feet
- Satin Polished finish
- Shell made of cold cured polyurethane foam with fiberglass reinforcement
- Tilt mechanism made of steel sheet, steel tubing and spring steel
- Adjustment handle made of polished drawn stainless steel
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1958
- Please call 877.445.4486 for additional fabric offerings
Fabric: Divina Dark Grey 173, Tonus Black 128, Divina Red 623, Fame Beige 61003, Fame Black 60999, Fame Grey 60003, Fame Orange 63016, Fame Red 64003, Hallingdal Black 190, Hallingdal Classic Red 674, Hallingdal Light Grey 103, Steelcut Trio Brown 283, Steelcut Trio Mustard 453, Steelcut Trio Sand 213
Option: Tilt and Swivel
- Arm: Height 22.8"
- Item: Height 30.3", Width 29.1", Depth 26.8"
- Seat: Height 15.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
3320 Divina Dark Grey - 173, 3320 Divina Red - 623, 3320 Fame Beige - 61003, 3320 Fame Black - 60999, 3320 Fame Grey - 60003, 3320 Fame Orange - 63016, 3320 Fame Red - 64003, 3320 Hallingdal Black - 190, 3320 Hallingdal Classic Red - 674, 3320 Hallingdal Light Grey - 103, 3320 Steelcut Trio Brown - 283, 3320 Steelcut Trio Mustard - 453, 3320 Steelcut Trio Sand - 213, 3320 Tonus Black - 128
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A modern fusion of furniture and light. Originally conceived as a lit platform that could be combined to create illuminated runways, the Pablo Light Bench keeps its runway attitude while serving as a fully dimmable table, display platform or comfortable ...